Since June 19, 2018, the customers of TeleTrade D.J. Ltd gained access to new CFDs for crypto-currencies. BTG (Bitcoin Gold) has been added to the existing tools, as well as altcoins such as DSH (Dash), EOS, GNT (Golem), IOT (IOTA), NEO, OMG (OmiseGO), TRX (Tron), XLM (Stellar Lumen's) and ZRX (0x).
The listed instruments of CFD are traded against the US dollar.
Recall that TeleTrade Company has opened access to CFD operations on crypto-currencies for its clients in July 2017. Since then, the pair of BTCUSD (bitcoin against the US dollar) became available for the trade. Then CFDs on BCHUSD, ETCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, XMRUSD, XRPUSD, ZECUSD were added.
The leverage over all CFDs for crypto-currencies is 1 to 5.
Now, the customers of TeleTrade D.J. Ltd can use the following CFDs for crypto currency trading:
- BCHUSD Bitcoin Cash vs US Dollar
- BTCUSD Bitcoin vs US Dollar
- DSHUSD Dash vs US Dollar
- EOSUSD EOS vs US Dollar
- ETCUSD Etherium Classic vs US Dollar
- ETHUSD Etherium vs US Dollar
- GNTUSD Golem vs US Dollar
- IOTUSD IOTA vs US Dollar
- LTCUSD Litecoin vs US Dollar
- NEOUSD NEO vs US Dollar
- OMGUSD OmiseGO vs US Dollar
- TRXUSD TRON vs US Dollar
- XLMUSD Stellar Lumens vs US Dollar
- XMRUSD Monero vs US Dollar
- XRPUSD Ripple vs US Dollar
- ZECUSD Zcash vs US Dollar
- ZRXUSD 0x vs US Dollar
Since June 15, 2018 the types of Demo Crypto accounts with the account currency uBT (microbitcoin) have also become available for opening for the clients of TeleTrade D.J. Ltd.